FXPESA supports payments in local currencies via local mobile money payment solutions.
In order to use this solution, the client must have a valid mobile phone number registered under their official name, otherwise the funds will be rejected being a third party.
To fund your account via the available Local Payment Solution:
1. Log in to the client portal
2. Select the "Deposits" option
3. Select "Deposit Options (Inc. Mpesa Express)" or "Mpesa Paybill Option"
4. Select the account and fill in the amount you wish to deposit.
* The currency of the deposit should be in the local currency, say KES for Kenyan clients or UGX for Ugandan clients and TZS for Tanzanian Clients.
5. Select the checkbox having confirmed that the number does not belong to a third party
Once you click CONTINUE, you will be redirected to our Local Payment Solutions options in your region.
*Country Dependent, click here to learn more
6. Select the required/preferred Local Mobile Payment Solution.
7. Fill in all required information and complete the steps.
8. Finally, once you’re done with your deposit, your deposit will be instantly applied to your FXPESA account.
* Please note that in cases where the name registered with us does not match the client's name on deposit, the deposit will remain pending until verified by our payments team within 24 hours. FXPESA may ask for supporting documents.
*FXPESA does not accept third-party deposits. All third party deposits will be returned to the sender
|Mobile Network Operator||Country||Currency|
|MTN, Airtel Money UG||Uganda||UGX|
|Vodacom (Mpesa), Airtel Money TZ, Tigo, Halopay||Tanzania||TZS|