- Install the MyFXPesa app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Upon launching the app, it will request location permissions to verify your eligibility to use the app. For the best experience, choose the Allow While Using App option. If you are eligible, the login screen will open automatically. (Screenshot 1)
- Enter the email you use to access the MyFXPesa portal in the email field.
- The app will verify your account and confirm that you can log in. (Screenshot 2)
- Upon successful verification, the password field will appear.
- Enter the password you use for the MyFXPesa portal.
- Upon successful login, you can enable biometric login or set up a passcode for easier access to the app in the future. (Screenshot 3)
- On the Accounts screen, you will see three tabs: Live, Demo, and Wallet.
- To create a Live account, tap the + New Live Account button on the Live tab. This will create a live, swap-enabled, USD, Premier account.
- To create a Demo account, go to the Demo tab and tap the + New Demo Account button. This will create a risk-free demo, USD, Premier account.
- To create a Wallet account, go to the Wallet tab and tap the + New Wallet Account button.
- To start trading, tap on one of the tiles that display the account details. (Screenshot 4)